Saturday, February 2, 2019

What People Looking For



When you know your purpose it is important to see what people are looking for. Everyone wants something more than they have and you may have what it is.

Important to keep our eyes open for everyone. All they may look for is a friend to talk to. Having good listening skills can help as well. Today could be the day their life changes for the better because you were willing to spend some time with them.

We were created to do great things however it can begin with doing the small things. We all seem to be busy however we can take time to be available for others. I know when someone gives me the time of day I feel so much better.  Keep up the good work and have a glorious weekend.


P.S.  Today would be my dad’s birthday. I miss him a lot. He has been gone for a long time now, however, dad happy birthday to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment