Thursday, March 14, 2019

Doing Our Best



The truth is not everyone is going to like us; however, we should try to be the best person to whoever we meet. I have a loud voice, and I like to talk a lot. I know not everyone is into doing a lot of talking.

I try to talk to people at a more even level though I don’t always remember. Also, I have a sense of humor that isn’t like others so I use it depending in the person I am talking too.

Other words, we should talk to a person in a way they would be comfortable talking too. We have to be ourselves but we can show different sides of us too. In some instances, I would say we might have to put on an acting job. It doesn’t mean we totally try to be someone else but be the kind of person that they feel good to be around.

Like I said at the beginning not everyone is going to like us. We should be OK with being rejected sometimes. I have been rejected quite a few times though not as often as in the past so if someone doesn’t like me I live with it. I think they are crazy because I am a great guy but at the same time it is how it is.


I know we are going to make mistakes as well so we need to be OK with it as well. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment