Wednesday, March 13, 2019

I Am Not Perfect

I am pretty sure you are not surprised I am not perfect. I am a long way from being so that is for sure. Who knows maybe someday but I doubt it.
A few times I have been told I have the gift of wisdom. Most of the time I don’t feel very wise, however, I do know that the gift of wisdom is in me.

Every once in a while I am able to give out wisdom to another person. This is what a gift is about where we are able to use it when the right time arises. We know the gift is not a part of our daily lives. In fact, we feel the gift is coming from another source because it isn’t us.

This is where a gift is different from talent. A gift is used only when we need it while talent is something we have all the time. With talent working at it, we will get even better while the gift we are already at the best at the right time.


The gift allows us to be perfect for a moment; however, the person we give the gift to will be blessed and it is the best part. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment