Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Hearing From My Sister

                                                                      Jack and Barb
                                                 



I don’t often talk with my sister Barb on the phone like I do with my brother Jack. I received an email from Barb saying she plans to write more often because she isn’t good at calling on the phone. So now makes me think I have to initiate the phone calls which I should have already done.


The problem we all have at some time or another is to initiate with other people especially family. The world these days we are either sending emails or texting instead of communicating by talking on the phone or in person.

I do a lot of talking in person with people I see on a regular basis however I have to do more with those I only see once in a while. A lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment