Friday, March 8, 2019

Just The Beginning



When we discover our life purpose it is just the beginning. What I mean by this it is like getting a job after graduating from school.

The actual work of doing our life purpose will start. There will be things we have to learn on the way although we have been given the tools at the time of birth. Other words the gifts and talents going along with it. Like a job we will make mistakes on the way; hopefully not a lot of them.

Our life purpose in part is wrapped in the job we are doing as well. This would depend on the job we are doing. Not all jobs have to do with our life purpose.
The job we have currently in the field we went to school for then yes or at least a job in a field we decided to pursue as a career.

Life can make turns we don’t expect. For example, those of us who were working in the last century are likely now not doing a job we were back then or at least in a different way because of computers and the internet. In my case, I am posting something every day on this blog. I would never have guessed this in a million years before. Also, I am writing for a couple of sports websites as well as a contributing writer.

Growing up my desire was to be a sportscaster so I went to vocational school to be one. I did get a job working in a radio station being a deejay along with the news and sports, however, I realized though I was OK at it I wasn’t good enough at the job as a career. I should have instead gone into being a sports writer. So I could say my dream has come true now though in a different way; amazing the turns that can happen.

So my encouragement is to get moving on in your life purpose if you have just discovered it or you haven’t applied it as of yet. Also, there can be other ways you can apply your purpose beyond what you are doing now. Other words you can be a volunteer or a mentor.


For those of you pursuing your purpose good for you and the work you are doing. Need help ask a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment