Monday, April 22, 2019

A Wonderful Weekend





I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Those who went to church for Easter I hope your life changed for the better as well.

There are a lot of self-help books out and I am sure they do help to some degree, however, only God can help us change. We have this nature in us that gets in the way a lot of the time. We can see this nature in children that is for sure.

We can be involved in bible studies which are a good thing but without asking God for help and for us to repent a lot of Bible studying will only do so much.

I read the Bible every day both in the Old and New Testament. I ask God to give me new insight into what I am reading. I try not to do it in a manner of studying instead receiving revelation.

Anyway my thoughts and encouragement for today; have yourself a good week as well. Until next time God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment