Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Favorite Animal




We all have a favorite animal in our life. For me, it has been cats only because I have had more of them than a dog. Of course, there are other animals that we feel we like a lot too.

An animal can make us feel really good about ourselves along with being a member of the family. We can go to the zoo as well to see some favorite animals too. I like bears and tigers among my favorites.
I know people that are more attached to animals than they are to fellow human beings. I can understand that to some degree however I think it is sad that we have to love animals more than people.

Enjoy the animals you have but remember to love and care for people to. Use the gifts you have and the animals that you care for and they care for you to help people. I am sure we will be amazed by the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment