Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Fun Time





I do have to remind you though living a life of purpose is serious business it is still important to have fun. In fact, when you are really doing your life purpose it should be fun most of the time.

This doesn’t mean that you don’t stop being serious when those you are helping with have issues to deal with.

Whether you are encouraging others or mentoring in some way solving issues is the most important thing in the long run.

On Sunday at church the ministry team I worked with we spoke and minister to a lady new to the church. She has had Parkinson’s disease for over a decade. She felt areas in her life were causing the disease in part. She like many people have questions about spiritual matters so we dealt with what level she could understand. We hope she is able to cope with the disease and other things better going forward.

When it came to her life purpose I felt strongly that love is in the middle of all she is supposed to do. Also, she enjoys working and creating things; sounded like it was true for her.

Besides posting about life purpose if you would like to send me an email to my personal account herbnightingale@gmail.com and I will let you know what I believe might be your life purpose and destiny. It may not the full purpose but in partial. Whatever I am feeling at the time; another word for purpose and destiny is God’s original design.

Thank you again for reading here and I hope your life is changing in a wonderful way.





No comments:

Post a Comment