Saturday, April 13, 2019

Meeting People





I have mentioned a number of times I enjoy meeting people. You could say it is part of my purpose.

I enjoy finding out where new people are from and what their story is about. I meet most of these people at the coffee shop or the grocery store.

Most of these people are either new to the area or they have been here for a number of years. When they find out that I have lived here most of my life they say “things have changed haven’t they?” The answer is yes for sure.

I look forward to meeting even more people especially in the future traveling I hope anyway. How much travel will depend on my health?

I just had a thought in my mind. Though I write about life purpose I am not sure whether I have ever asked anyone what they feel their purpose is. Actually in ministry when giving them what I feel is their purpose they will respond whether feel right about it but I haven’t outside of ministry. I feel now it is the right time to do so. This should give even more of their story.

Until next time enjoy your weekend and what you are doing with your purpose. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment