Friday, April 5, 2019

Taking Our Steps



The first thing for us to know is our purpose than we have to figure out what we do with our purpose.

Although I do know my purpose, for the most part, I am still working all things out. Actually it could be a lifetime doing so.

I believe another step beside us knowing our purpose is that others recognize our purpose as well. The reason it sometimes can take a while for us to get totally into our purpose.

There are areas that I am still working on but they won’t happen until others not only recognize them but ask me to come on board whether it is a business, a non-profit organization, or a church. 

This doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try because we do need to use our gifts and talents to reach our full purpose. Although I am writing here the full reason for my doing so may still be some time ahead. Only time will actually tell. In the meantime, I will continue here doing so. Even when I go further I still plan to continue writing here. There is nothing like the beginning to make the craft the best.


Also, I want to encourage you all to become the best person you can be. I am sure each day you are getting better. Amen!  

No comments:

Post a Comment