Thursday, April 25, 2019

Traveling Man





I look forward to the day where I can do more traveling. I like to go places I haven’t been to before plus returning to some I have been too.

I not only want to see the places for beauty but to see the people as well. Even hang out with people for a while. Give them encouragement while I pass through town.

When that will be I am not sure but it will be a good time I know. I look forward to writing about my experiences as well.

Living a life of purpose is to invest our lives into those around us. Encourage and change lives in the gifts and talents God has given to us.

Our investing doesn’t have to be big. In fact, those we touch should be the ones who feel the impact the most.

We can live our life of purpose in a quiet way by putting others first above our self. It can be an exciting way to live. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment