Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Telling The Truth




Since I realized a few years ago one of my purposes in life is to encourage others the more I am learning it is important in telling the truth as well.

We actually encourage others by telling the truth. We don’t do with harsh words, however, compassion should be included too.

The reason I think what I am going to say or write before anything else.  It is important they know the truth but not with harsh words.

There is a time and place to say the truth as well. It should never be in a time when emotions are running high.

So we should all sit back and ponder what we may want to say to someone that is the truth. Will the other person accept the truth or not. Also, what is the solution that goes with the truth? This is where encourage comes in too.

So on this note of encouragement have a wonderful and awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment