Thursday, May 30, 2019

Having a Good May!


Now that May is coming to a close I hope you all have had a good month.

I know that there are always ups and downs as we know because of circumstance but hopefully the positive overshadowed the negative.

May is when I have my birthday. May hopefully is when the flowers come out. May having good weather whether it is spring or fall where you are at.

Here in Western Washington, we have had some really good weather as well as some rain as well. The month is expected to end with nice weather. The temperatures expected in the 70s. Much better in my mind than last year when it got up to the mid-90s; I am not a fan of hot weather. I prefer the 70s  with an occasional day in the 80s. The importance is how much we see the sun. Yesterday here it was cloudy most of the day, however, the sun did make an appearance in the late afternoon so people could enjoy it when they got off work.

I hope you have some great plans for June. In the meantime, enjoy the rest of May especially today. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment