Saturday, May 11, 2019

What Does It Mean To You?


I am sure everyone has their own meaning of life purpose. I am sure you realize I believe our life purpose is what God created us to be.

Often circumstances get in the way of us living out our life purpose to the fullest. The reason is Satan doesn’t want us to and he will block us in doing so.

The reason Satan makes every effort for us not to live our life purpose is he knows how powerful we can be if we live out our purpose.

Living a life of purpose is more than in the natural it is spiritual as well. The natural and spiritual are supposed to work together.

Let you know I don’t have a handle on the natural and the spiritual. I am still trying to figure it all out like anyone else. So today take a little time if that is all you have to work on your purpose in the natural well as the spiritual.  

No comments:

Post a Comment