Thursday, June 13, 2019

A Hot One





Wednesday was a hot day here in Western Washington. The temperatures reached the low 90s. It is a record for the day anyway.
                                                                      
Here there aren’t many air conditioners around so fans have to be used. We are not used to temperatures in the 90s usually at any time. They expect this summer to be hotter all the way around.

Having a cold like I do the temperature didn’t really affect me like it usually does. I just hope this weather will knock the cold out of me. I have had this now for ten days so I am tired of it. Please go away from me.

Great time for anyone to come here for a visit; there are so many sites to see. You can shop in the city; go to the water or the mountains. You can find a lot of good places to eat as well. Most types of food are available. I recommend having seafood though.

You should be able to meet people from all over the place. Find out there story. For me, meeting new people I enjoy. I guess it is part of my life purpose. Yes I had to throw it in. Wherever you are at enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment