Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Frustration





We all go through frustration at times. I am at that stage now because of my cold or it could be allergies. I wonder if it will ever end.

It is hard to be thankful when frustration comes in. Often frustration can lead to anger. What happens when we get angry?  I know for some anger can be an ongoing problem. In my case, it doesn’t happen very often which I am glad.  In my case, the voice gets louder and louder. Only lasts a short period of time then I can just relax.

Those who get frustrated that turns into anger on a regular basis then the anger goes even further I recommend going for counseling.

I wonder do you feel better now. I certainly do for sure. So if frustration turns into anger just let your voice speak loudly then let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment