Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Wake Up


I find now waking up in the morning to be exciting because of my life purpose. Looking forward to what the day will bring. Wouldn’t it be good if everyone did the same thing the world be a better place to live.

On Saturday when I and mom went to Seattle to see my cousin Jennifer for her book signing she told her friends she introduced to me who had come to see her as well what an inspiration I am. It made me feel good. She was excited to see my mom as well. She introduced her as the family matriarch; the last remaining member of the family still alive of her generation.

On Sunday I received exciting news when my niece Leslie called. She was hoping grandmother and I would be around in early August because she was going to her best friend’s wedding in Eugene, Oregon. I said,  of course, we will be here. So she will visit with us for a couple days before flying on to Eugene.

Leslie is an eighth grade English teacher so of course, she is out of school for the summer. Coming here in August isn’t the only trip she is going to Provence, France next week for vacation. Her youngest brother Daniel along with his girlfriend will spend a week with her in Provence while she will be there for two weeks. Leslie loves taking pictures so I am sure to be seeing plenty of them over the two weeks.

Leslie middle brother Ian will be here next week so we will have a chance to see him as well.  Have an exciting summer planned so far.

 Many blessings to you all on this glorious Tuesday. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment