Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Hump Day

Hello Wednesday it is nice to see you. Actually, we are blessed that we are able to see another day at all. Now we are at the halfway of the work week.

These next three days I will be busy in the evenings. I have my by-monthly home group Wednesday night. We are taking it on the road as the home we meet at on a regular basis is being prepped for a high school graduation party.  Thursday late afternoon mother and I will be seeing my nephew Ian who is in Seattle. He is visiting from New York City. 

It ends on Friday where I am going to a fundraising dinner for Nepal. A woman friend of mine will be going in August to Nepal. She has a business where she sells clothing from Nepal. She has had a heart for the people of Nepal for several years now. She and her husband take turns going though they have gone together as well along with their children. She will be taking goods to Nepal to help the needy. I would say a good purpose she and her husband have.

As of now don’t have plans for the weekend but you never know what is right around the corner. Enjoy the rest of your week. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment