Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Supposed To Be Summer


The calendar says it is summer but the temperatures right now hovering around the 70s. No complaints here except at night when it dips down into the 50s. I have to turn up the thermostat when I wake up in the middle of the night. I guess I could turn it up when I go to bed. I will have to remember tonight.

Yesterday on television they said if you liked today’s weather you will like tomorrow because it will be identical. Now today is tomorrow so I will see. Is that confusing or what?

Wednesday they are expecting rain; however, they said the same thing for Sunday and it didn’t happen. OK, either way though.

Tuesday I ordered tickets to a Mariners baseball game in late July. It will be a day game so the weather should be pretty nice. Usually, I sit down the first base line however this time I decided to go for right field. I am hoping that I will be able to catch a ball when a player hits a home run to right field. I have never caught a ball at a game before but the chances seem good this time.

Whatever you are doing today I hope your purpose will come through to every that you meet. Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment