Monday, June 17, 2019

Jeremiah Speaks


In chapter one, God spoke to Jeremiah that he knew him before he was born. He was commissioning him to speak on God’s behalf. Jeremiah said he was too young.

In my words, God told him it was nonsense. God touched his mouth where he became a prophet to all nations. Not an easy task at all. You will see by reading all the chapters of Jeremiah.

When we are called by God to do his service many if not most will not accept what we have to say. I know writing not everyone is going to accept what I have to say no matter what the subject is. Something I have accepted. I am honored by those who do read what I write whether they agree or not.

Sunday night I was thinking about how things have changed as long as I have lived. What was once Yes is now no and no is now Yes; what was good is now bad while bad is now good.

You may call it a revelation; however, on Sunday night I realized that many believe God has changed his mind because of grace and his love for us. Actually, God hasn’t changed his mind at all. Grace is so we will change our minds in time.

Something to think about; I wish you all a wonderful day and week.

No comments:

Post a Comment