Saturday, June 8, 2019

Travel and Beyond


When I began this blog in late 2013 I introduced myself writing my life growing up in Gig Harbor. I expanded to write more about our life purpose. I believe I have helped all of us including myself to pursue this life of purpose but I believe now to go beyond it as well.

I am not going to stop writing about life purpose because I believe everything we do has a purpose and we must continue to live our life this way. I am though going to write about traveling and other things that come to my mind right here without forgetting life purpose.

As we pursue and expand our life of purpose all types of things should be included because our purpose does include our interests and hobbies. Also, it includes us to pursue God as well because of this where we go with our life purpose. We were created by God to live a life of purpose which includes him at the center.

I find it a privilege to write here each and every day. I find it an honor when you all read this whenever you can. I know your life is busy with all your purposes going on so I can’t expect you to read this every day.  

It is amazing to think this blog has gone around the world to be read by those I don’t know and in countries that I may have never heard of. Until you come here once again I want to give you a big thank you for coming and allowing me into your life. Peace and have yourself a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment