Saturday, June 15, 2019

Visit Seattle


A big day going to Seattle; I only go maybe half a dozen times a year. From my home, it takes about an hour drive depending on the traffic. Nice it is a Saturday so traffic should be fine.

The interstate has had work on it for about ten years; waiting for it to be completed so I expect to enter the interstate it will be different than the last time I went to Seattle.

In Seattle, I will be visiting my cousin Jennifer who is doing a book signing at the Magnolia Book Store. She wrote her first book a novel called “Alberta and the Spark”. I already do have a copy but I look forward to seeing Jennifer in her element and see who her fans are. I hope to see others I may know as well.  I hope to visit with her after the signing as well.

Magnolia is the area of Seattle Jennifer grew up in so it is like home week for her. Magnolia is west of Seattle center where the famous Space Needle is located. I do plan to take my camera to show you.

I am still trying to get over my cold. It feels like it is never going to end though I do know it well at some point anyway.

So whatever you are doing this weekend enjoy yourself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment