Wednesday, July 31, 2019

A New Day


Every day is most likely different than every other day we have lived before. So our purpose can be different today than yesterday.

We may have the main purpose we were created for; however, how they act out can be different as well. It all comes down to the people we meet. This morning I will be going to the coffee shop I usually attend on a daily basis. There are often some people I see on a daily basis or at least once a week, but there are those I have never seen before. Everyone has a need or purpose. Today could be where I help them in a particular need or they may help me.

This afternoon I will take Mom to the hairdresser to get her hair done. Outside of those who work there, anyone could be there I know or don’t know. Beyond Mom getting her hair I do have a purpose to be there though I may not know what it is when I arrive.

So today let yourself be wherever you’re meant to be and see what surprises come to use your purpose for today. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment