Friday, July 19, 2019

Dreaming

 

I know I don’t remember my dreams very often; however, when I wake up and my mind is working I must have been dreaming. Anyone else feels that way?

Dreaming is supposed to be healthy for us. Some feel dreams have strong meanings for our lives. In the Bible, several men had disturbing dreams they needed to have interpreted. Joseph and Daniel were both used by God to interpret the dreams. No one else could interpret where they lived. Both Joseph and Daniel knew God would give them the interpretation. It was important because if they were unable to interpret the dreams losing their lives was the results.

Those who have dreams they remember vividly will likely have a pattern to them. They could give you direction in your life. God is likely the one giving you dreams if they are positive. You have more toward nightmares then Satan is giving those. You have nightmares on a regular basis good idea you’re in a spiritual battle. You will need to fight than to have the nightmares to stop.

Have yourself a wonderful weekend; may your dreams give you peace. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment