Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Naming It




I am sure that a lot of writers and speakers for that matter find it hard to name a title to their posts or speeches. I certainly know I do so please don’t hold it against me (funny).

Yesterday it looked like summer was going to be delayed because it rained here in Western Washington. I must have misread the local newspaper’s forecast for the next few days because it looked like it was going to be at least cloudy until Sunday; however, on television they said would be sunny. At least today it has started to be cloudy.

I hope the sun comes out because the day is so much better when it does even if it is for only a few minutes. At least in the summer, we see the sun a lot can’ say the same for the other three seasons.

Here in Western Washington people’s attitude is so much better when the sun is out compared to when it is cloudy. I find it necessary to put on my happy face when cloudy so here it goes (funny again).

The temperatures are expected to be in the mid-70s the rest of the week which is just fine with me. I am ok going up to the mid-80s but hotter than that I am not a big fan. The nice thing we don’t get much humidity around here in the summer. The only time I find we have high humidity is when the temperatures are in the high eighties than it drops fifteen degrees. Often it feels hotter when the temperature drops. It doesn’t happen often possibly a couple times a summer.

Anyway time to go for now; until next time enjoy your day and many blessing to you. May your purpose shine before all.

No comments:

Post a Comment