Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Write Our Own Story


We all know life isn’t easy. There are always ups and downs.

My life didn’t start out well having been burned when I was four years old spending three months in the hospital. I figured though God’s plan was bigger than I could imagine. The same goes for you.

The same time I was burned I had a problem with my hearing and I couldn’t start speaking my native language properly until I was five. It took me several years to speak English in the right way. Now I am able to write to you and speak well. God had a plan bigger than I know. The same goes for you.

What all this means is we must persevere. Things will get better even with the ups and downs. In the end, God’s plan works out the best. Why because he knows what he is doing. Also, he loves you and me. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment