Thursday, August 15, 2019

Life Is Interesting


Off and on for several years, I have thought about this older man what he has been up to or whether he is still alive. Not expecting anything different last night I went to my home group, and I saw a couple who I hadn’t seen before.

When we came to introductions I found out the man was the guy I had wondered about off and on. I didn’t let him know I had thought about him for many years, however, I was glad he was still around.

A couple reasons I didn’t recognize him and his wife it had been quite some time so he was much older and the last time I saw him he had a different wife.  I knew he was divorced because I see his ex-wife at church but I didn’t want to pry into her life by asking where he was or if he still were alive. I certainly know now so I can relax and to know him again. By the way, he doesn’t really remember me either which is OK.  It may take time for him to do so.

So this is my story for finding life interesting on occasions. I am sure everyone has gone through similar situations before. Enjoy your day and many blessings to you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment