Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Hello Fall




I know fall started a couple days ago; however, now I am acknowledging it.
Here in Gig Harbor, we will start to see more rain in the days ahead. It will be nice to see the sun when it decides to come out.

When I was a kid we had one city park. Now they have six parks in the city. The city park when I was a kid is still the largest one. It is the only one with a baseball field, basketball court, and tennis court. There is a swing set as well; a good place to take your kids still.

Five of the other six city parks are along the waterfront as well. Good places to stop, relax and view the harbor. Brings me back to my childhood where we walked around the harbor, rowed one of the boats or went sailing.

Walking around the harbor this time of the year is to see the beautiful new leaves on the trees.  Great memories while enjoying the fall still.

No comments:

Post a Comment