Saturday, September 14, 2019

Out Of The Funk





I remember when I was young the Beatles album “Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Band” came out.

I asked my older sister about how I could become a member.  I don’t remember her giving me the answer. I became an honoree member though. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of young people did.

There are millions of people with lonely hearts. You don’t have to be single or divorced. I am sure there are many married people who are lonely as well.

I am sure psychologists have a clinical word for it. Depression can fall in with having a lonely heart.

So it is time for those of us with lonely hearts get out of the funk. We must decide we are no longer live with a lonely heart. Not an easy task because we probably have lived there for many years.

A good reason we are on earth for a purpose is to help those with lonely hearts. Who else can help but someone who has a lonely heart.  So keep your eyes open for those who do and talk with them. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment