Wednesday, September 11, 2019

This Day We Will Always Remember


Today is the 18th anniversary when two planes crashed into the World Trade Center Towers, the Pentagon, and a plane crash in Pennsylvania. It cost the lives of over 3000 people who had no idea it would be their last day on earth. This day we call it 9-11.

Those on the flight in Pennsylvania were heroic taking down the terrorists who took over the plane. There may have been hundreds or thousands of more people losing their lives that day.

It is amazing to think a whole generation has been born and raised since that day. We let them know what a day it was.
I still remember waking up on September 11, 2001, hearing the news on the radio a plane had crashed in one of the World Trade towers. I went and turned on the television right when the second plane went into the other tower. I am sure many were like me couldn’t believe it. I thought I was watching a movie.  I spent most of the day hearing about what more conspired that day.

We have to continue to fight against evil. A part of the problem though so many consider evil as good these days; a sad situation and hopefully remember 9-11 we will return to knowing what is evil and what is good. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment