Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Went To The Doctor For Answers


On Tuesday I decided to go to the doctor for answers on my cold. Having a history of high blood pressure though thankfully it is right around normal most of the time these days many cold remedies have a caution for those with high blood pressure.

The doctor said it was more than the common cold but a respiratory problem. Other words, it had gotten into my lungs. The doctor gave me a respiratory machine to breathe into for five minutes which made me feel better.  I was prescribed an antibiotic to take for six days.

Anyway, it is always good news when you start feeling better. I am not out of the woods yet but should only be a few more days. I believe prayer will bring it to full restoration. It is a good idea to go to a doctor no matter how much faith you have in your own healing. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment