Thursday, September 19, 2019

Evolving


Everyone and everything seems to always be evolving. The same goes for websites and blogs. 

I find the viewership here has gone down since Google ended up dropping their google plus which was similar to Facebook but obviously felt they couldn’t compete.

I like the fact you all have kept on viewing on a regular or semiregular basis.

I do plan to continue posting here on a regular basis. Just more than about look at life purpose. I will do as much about my daily walk on this earth of ours.

For those of you on Facebook, I do have a page called Living in Your Life Purpose. There I write three times a week Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

If you have any questions or statements feel free to post in the comment section. In the meantime enjoy your life journey like I try to do with mine. Until next time many blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment