Monday, September 16, 2019

What’s Up


Do you like this title? I find figuring a title the hardest part of writing. I have heard the title can make or break your story. I sure hope not anyway or that is how it goes.

This weekend I caught a cold at the reunion. I have felt hot all week probably because of some humidity so I didn’t wear a jack at all which turned out to be a mistake since it was colder than has been for a while.

It shows I am vulnerable to being not perfect. Can you imagine that! Often we put on an act pretending we are perfect. Sorry we are not.

Being imperfect shows us there is a perfect God we can rely on and who loves us despite the mistakes we make.

Our main purpose in life is to honor God and the rest of it is to show others God loves them too. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment