Thursday, October 10, 2019

Always Willing To Help Others


Last night I had a dream where a woman called to ask if my dad could come over and paint her bicycle again after several years.

Dad told me in the dream (he has been gone for a long time) he couldn't do it until the middle of February because of his heart.  I thought oh know she is going to be disappointed because that’s several months away.

So when I got back on the phone I told her my dad couldn’t do it until February because of his heart; however, I could come over instead to help her out. She was fine with that then I asked her if she had the color paint we needed to paint the bicycle. She said that she didn’t so I had to go over to see the bicycle so I could get the right color. I woke up after that.

So the moral of the dream is we need to help others even when it is inconvenient for us to do so or we didn’t know we had to help.

Helping others is important because someday we may need help ourselves. Helping others can be satisfying too. It should be part of our DNA. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment