Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Being Able To Forgive




Forgiveness is something we all need to do when we are wronged by others. Not always easy for sure.

I have heard on several occasions forgiveness is not to let the other person off the hook but for ourselves instead. Also, forgiveness is not to forget the wrong put on us. In other words, when we forgive doesn’t mean we have to be friends with the person who has wronged us. We have to make that decision on our own.

When I was a freshman in high school I had to deal with bullies. I still remember a few of the bullies but I have forgiven them. It has given me peace of mind. Also, I have forgiven classmates who treated me wrong in school as well.

So forgive as soon as you can and release those people to God. Pray that they will have their lives changed. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment