Thursday, October 24, 2019

Fear Grips


I have heard a lot about how fear can bind people up where they have a hard time doing anything at all. I haven’t experienced it myself in my life. People need help if they are in that state.

On Wednesday though I went to physical therapy to work with my mother from her fall; she was supposed to practice walking up stairs since we have stairs to go out of our apartment. We live on the bottom floor.

She had a very hard time going up one step. I am sure it was in part because her leg is hurting; however, she was in fear of walking up the stairs. The physical therapist said to my mother “you made it up two stairs so that is progress though you had fear in doing so.

It amazed me to see my mother grip with the fear of going up the stairs. It is something she has to overcome for us to stay in the apartment and for her to come home. I hope today will be a better day for doing the stairs. Pray for my mother thanks.

If you have any stories about fear please feel free to share in the comment section. I am sure there are those who could use the help especially stories about overcoming fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment