Saturday, November 30, 2019

Happy Birthday Dick

                                                     left to right Dick, Barb, Herb, Jack, Dad


This would be my late brother Dick’s birthday today. He passed away in June 1992. A year before our father died. They both have been gone so long.

Dick was the smartest person I have ever known. We were so different from each other but didn’t change how we felt either.

Besides being smart he loved people so much. He cared for people in a way that I wish I could. Dick was a special man. He loved his niece Leslie and his four nephews at the time. He would have loved Danny who wasn’t born yet.

My thoughts are always on you Dick though the time has passed on. I must honor you on this day of your birthday. I look forward to the day we see each other again and give one another a giant hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment