Friday, November 29, 2019

Went To Bed Early


Last night I went to bed early. I am not sure why but that was the purpose. I figured I had to throw purpose into this.

I don’t go to bed early very often. It is a good thing because I get up a few more times in the night. Also, I can feel more tired sleeping longer. I am not sure everyone feels the same way.

It is Friday now under five weeks until 2020 shows up. Amazing to think a new decade starts again.  The key is to stick around for the whole thing.

Another thing about 2020 our family will be celebrating my mother’s 100th birthday. The hope she will stick around for it. She is back home after her fall spending time in the hospital and rehab. She does good for someone her age for sure.

Anyway, enjoy a wonderful day and weekend. May everything go right with blessings. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment