Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Hanging Out At Coffee Shop




I think something good to do is to hang out at a coffee shop. It is a good way to practice your life purpose. See who shows up that you can encourage whether they need it or not.

I have been told getting a latte every day is expensive. In a way, it is true but not expensive as well if you are putting yourself in other's lives.

I don’t really like coffee so why I buy an Americano with white chocolate in so takes the coffee taste away. The same goes for eggnog latte. Actually, most coffee drinks take the taste away. 

The least expensive drink is buying drip coffee. If you don’t like coffee you can by tea as well. It isn’t much more in price.


There are those who go to the same coffee shop every day so it is a way to meet new friends. I sometimes run into old friends too. 

What better way to enjoy life than hanging out with others. Who knows they may even like you.






No comments:

Post a Comment