Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Things Do Happen




Monday late afternoon we received my mother’s lift chair through UPS so she can get up easier than trying to lift herself. Also, the chair is able to allow her feet to be up so her feet and legs don’t swell.

I figured when the chair arrived it would all be together so she could move from her other chair to the new one. I was mistaken I had to assemble the new chair. I was a bit upset by that but thinking more about it made a lot of sense. Assembling the chair wasn’t that difficult even for someone like me who isn’t that mechanically inclined. Now the chair is ready for her to use it.

It made me realize things don’t happen always like you expect. It makes me upset usually as well for a short period of time. I have to learn the lesson over and over again. I am sure most people do. We should learn to go with the flow but the flow we don’t like usually.

Until next time enjoy your life even when things don’t go the way you feel they should. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment