Tuesday, December 17, 2019

There Is No Place Like Home





There are a lot of retirees I know go south for the winter living in a second home in Southern California or Arizona.

I wouldn’t mind going for a visit to either Southern California or Arizona for a few weeks but to have a second home set up I don’t think so. I would prefer traveling throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and if I could afford it Africa as well.  If I am not in Gig Harbor, Washington I like to see many different places. Also, I enjoy spending time with my cousins up in Canada along with my sister and then my brother in Virginia.

After spending weeks if not months traveling around then back to home sweet home. It may cost more money but I wouldn’t want to maintain a second home either.

Though December we have a lot of rain in Washington State there are not many places I would want to stay for a long period of time. On Monday the sun came out for a few hours shining on Mount Rainier. I wouldn’t want to miss it either. Also, I would like to see others who stay around these parts especially the children and living out my purpose right here most of the time.

I do look forward someday traveling seeing the sites I have heard so much about. I do hope my health will allow me to.  I want my purpose to land on other soil too. It does on this blog every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment