Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Encouraging Vs Preaching


When someone is preaching they can be encouraging. I just don’t want to sound like I am preaching here at least most of the time. I just hope you feel that I am preaching most of the time.

For me encouraging is my message to all of you no matter the form it feels like. Encouraging can seem harsh at times especially when speaking the truth. The important thing is not to sound condemning.

So there is conviction versus condemning. They may sound similar but they are not the same. Conviction is speaking the truth in love while condemning has no love in it. A person could use the same words in either circumstance but you know it is the truth when you feel convicted and not condemning.

Until next time have yourself a wonderful day. I hope this was encouragement for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment