Sunday, January 5, 2020

Freedom of Speech


Here in the USA, we have the freedom of speech in our constitution.

It is a good thing for sure but doesn’t give us a license to say whatever we want though some people don’t think straight and do so anyway. It is the reason I think before saying anything or writing for that matter.

I am not perfect so it doesn’t mean that I don’t slip up once in a while. Why it is important to think first is that others can often get the wrong idea. Probably a reason divorce is so high in the USA.

Although we do have the right to say anything we want except to threaten the President of the USA among others.
I say this true on social media for sure. If you are looking for a job employers are looking at what potential employees are writing. Saying the wrong things you will probably not get a job or at least not the one you really want.

So choose to say the right thing. My advice for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment