Saturday, January 4, 2020

Selling Yourself


There are other areas like sports that I write besides here. I enjoy this very much so besides sports.

I am probably more of an expert at sports than I am at life purpose because I have been interested in sports all my life.

There are other areas of writing that I am looking at besides life purpose and sports.  I am thinking of travel and being a copywriter as well.

The thing about being a travel and copywriter you have to sell a product or places to see. In a way, I am doing the same thing here.

To be the best at living your life of purpose just like travel and copywriting you have to sell yourself along the way to.

Those people you interact with on a daily basis who have become friends and you are a mentor to have been sold goods. The goods are you which is the best kind.

Like every part of our lives, we can always get better. It is like my writing every time I do it I get better at it. At least I hope so anyway.

So your purpose in life may not change but how good you are at it will over time.  So continue coming here and letting your friends know as well.

If you have any questions or have success along the way I would love to hear about it through the comments. It is a way that I can pass it on to the other readers as well. Keep up the good work and the life God has given you to work out. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment