Thursday, January 2, 2020

Hello 2020




I find it depressing on New Year’s because I look at the last year has provided. We don’t always get our desires we are longing for. When we get up on January 2 has things really changed.

I spoke with a friend who says that she has had to deal with depression herself as well as one of her sons. She is retired from the school system where she says students often get stereotyped.

Although there are those who are depressed are diagnosed with being mentally ill. I don’t really think it is the case for everyone though I am sure some professionals think so. This is the reason I don’t tell most people that I get depressed.

The other world out there besides the natural one we live in daily is the supernatural. This is where depression can come in as well. We are in a spiritual battlefield where depression can set in. At some point, it could lead to mental illness but I don’t think it is always true. In fact, it would not surprise me that some professionals don’t believe in the supernatural.

So I don’t take medicine for depression. I deal with it the best I can and fight against the supernatural battlefield. I have been fortunate to win which you can say doesn’t go for everyone.

I believe my life purpose isn’t only to encourage others in any area of life to do so in the life of depression.

I will talk more about it during the year as well. If you are fighting depression meet up with a friend who can encourage and fight along beside you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment