Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Seating Together With My Enemies


In Psalm 23 verse five says God has set a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

Several years ago my pastor told me that my life is like Psalm 23. I have been meditating on it recently. This verse is quite interesting and confusing at the same time.

So I found someone on-line trying to explain it. The person says that there a couple different meanings for it both having opposite meanings.

The writer says Psalm 23 begins with us being sheep but at this point we have a higher relationship with God. We sit down with our enemies in a peaceful manner.

The next line in the verse mentions being anointed with oil; so next being mature we will defeat our enemies we just sat down where we tried to live in a peaceful manner; however, they were able to agree with us.

Isn’t this interesting; we seat with them but in the end we will have the victory. This is more a spiritual battle with the enemy named Satan.

Take the time to meditate on what I just said. You will be encouraged to a new level and life. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment