Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Getting To Know More


This week I am learning about being a copywriter. The first example of a mailer that was sent out I realized it was too long.

The important thing I have learned writing here along with sports is to get to the point without making each paragraph and post too long.

I know sometimes I write too long here and other times I may do it too short. The point is to make it where the readers will enjoy what you have written without deciding to stop reading.

I hope I am doing this better and better each time. I am hoping by the end of this year I will be better than now and how I was last year and before that. This too goes for our life purpose as well. We continue wanting to be better each day.

Until the next time peace be with you all. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment