Thursday, February 13, 2020

Exciting To Share

On Wednesday now my mother has visitors from Hospice one was a pastor who visits patience so it was the first time he stopped by.

My mother fell asleep after he introduced himself. So  I gave him the background of her life and where she went to church. 

After that we talked about life purpose. It was exciting to share with him how I feel about our life purpose. 

He agreed that our number one life purpose we were created for God's purpose. He asked me the question what about those who don't believe in God. We agreed they probably don't think much about their life purpose or they see it in a different way.

I look forward to his visit again in a couple weeks. I hope mother is awake longer next time. She gets tired easily so she sleeps a lot these days. On the plus side she is starting to eat more these days but it depends on how much she sleeps too. 

So share with others what your life purpose well as doing it. Find out from them what they feel is their life purpose. I know I am going to do more of it including with those I know. Peace and God's blessing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment