Wednesday, February 12, 2020

An Interesting Day

I have spent almost seven years watching my mother as her full-time  care giver. Today it changes a little bit anyway. Another care-giver comes aboard this afternoon to take care of her for four hours.

I haven't decided what I will do as of yet. What I will do will depend on the weather for the most part. If it is raining I will spend the time at coffee shop relaxing, reading and conversation with others. 

The rain doesn't happen then I will go walking around the waterfront of Gig Harbor. I will take my camera to take a few pictures. I will probably spend a little time at coffee shop as well.

I have mother in hospice care now which isn't much different than the home-care she has been on since she came home from rehab in November. Hospice care emphasizes comfort for their patients 
so a little difference from home-care who were caring for her wounds. They to have service where someone will come in to spend time with mother so I can get away as well. So this way I can spend a couple days on my own during the week. 

I look forward to spend a few extra hours tending to my other purposes. My mother is still my primary purpose at this time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment