Sunday, February 23, 2020

What a Relief

Saturday afternoon my favorite local college men's basketball team
 the Washington Huskies ended a nine game losing streak by beating
the California Golden Bears 87-52,

It had to be a big relief for everyone involved in the basketball program.
It doesn't matter whether you a coach, player or a fan relief happens
when a streak like that happens. It is natural for doubt to come in
wondering if you are ever going to win another game for the season.

It reminds me to when I spent twelve weeks in the hospital after
being burned at four years old. It must have been such a relief
for my parents to be able to finally bring me home.

I am sure everyone has felt relief after a period of time. Now
you can breathe a bit easier. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment